Welcome to my Blog

Welcome to my Blog about BabeQuiz.com. What is BabeQuiz.com?: A new free online game to test how many girls you know. Would you recognize these women: Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson or Lindsay Lohan? On BabeQuiz.com you can take a daily test to see how you score. Some babes are hot, some are sexy and some are teen models. Every day We will show you pictures of different girls. You select the correct name. Then you check your answers and see how you did score. I will do the BabeQuiz now and then and pick a Babe I find the hottest that day. I'll give you my score and you can see if you do better! I am looking forward to your comments.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Todays hottest babe: Eliza Dushk.
She is known from: Actress in television ("Buffy The Vampire Slayer", "Tru Calling") and in movies ("Bring it On," "The New Guy," "City by the Sea"). AKA "Faith" from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer."
I only scored 50% on the BabeQuiz. I even missed Niki Taylor! Seems I have to practice my 'skills'.

No comments: